The dining room is the place to start with a hearty breakfast before a great day of skiing and snowboarding! In the evening its the place to refuel and wind down after an epic day at Perisher.
As one of the most important meals of the day Ski Rider ensure breakfast in the Dining Room satisfies the hungry snow goer. Fuel up with a hot or continental breakfast
- choice of 5 cereals
- Need more info
- Tinned fruits
- Scrambled, baked or poached eggs
- Bacon, sausages and the little favourites – hash browns!
- Fruit Juice
- Tea/Coffee/Hot Chocolate
Here is a sample menu of the delicious food offered at Ski Rider Hotel’s Dining Room. The dining room menu changes daily.
- Coconut curry sweet potato soup
- Baked Barramundi with salsa
- Lamb Shanks
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken
- Black Forest cake
- Pecan Pie