5 Reasons to Pick Ski Rider as Your Cheap Ski Holiday Destination
Our hotel is affordable, convenient. friendly, and more!
Ski Rider is only 11 km’s from Perisher Ski Resort and as a keen skier or snowboarder or if you are a first timer, getting to the snow easily is of great importance. We are not located on the snow but are much closer to the snow than staying in Jindabyne
and offer great value accommodation all inclusive packages.
- AFFORDABLE ACCOMMODATION: Why spend a fortune on accommodation when you are skiing or snowboarding all day and just need somewhere comfortable, spacious and warm to sleep at night? Ski Rider have your accommodation needs covered like the warm doona you will sleep under.
- CONVENIENT LOCATION: Stay close to the Perisher chairlifts. Ski Rider is only 11kms from Perisher with FREE transport to get you there.
- FREE SHUTTLE BUS: The free shuttle bus runs up to eight times a day, taking keen skiers and snowboarders to and from Ski Rider’s front door to the base of the Perisher lifts. This is as good as your own personal snow holiday chauffeur!
- HOT and HEARTY MEALS INCLUDED: Accommodation rates include HOT and HEARTY breakfasts and dinners. Delicious breakfasts to fuel up before heading to the snow and dinner is either a 3 course meal in the Dining Room or cook your own in The Grill. Most Friday nights the Dining Room serves a one course pizza/pasta meal.
- FAMILY & FRIENDS WELCOME: Our rooms can be set up to suit family or friends and can accommodate from 2 to 6 guests, making Ski Rider Hotel perfect for families, friends, couples and school or social groups! We will cater to your requirements so just let us know what you need!
There are so many reasons to stay at Ski Rider, here are a few more!
- On Site Equipment Hire
- Live Entertainment
- Fully Licensed Bar
- Free overnight parking
- Spacious male & female change rooms are provided for you to use if arriving before your room is available or after check out.
- Safe storage area for your luggage if you arrive before your room is ready or you want to hit the snow again once you have checked out!