Terms & Conditions
Booking & deposit
- If booking more than six weeks prior to arrival a deposit of 50% is required within fourteen days to secure the booking. If booking within six weeks of the arrival date an immediate 50% non-refundable deposit for accommodation is required and full payment for any pre-booked equipment hire.
- The remaining balance is payable on arrival at Ski Rider (cash, EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard all accepted on arrival). No personal cheques.
- Any pre-booked hire must be paid in full within 14 days of booking. Once booked and paid, changes cannot be made to pre-booked hire.
- Valid Photo ID and the credit card used for the deposit must be presented at the time of check-in.
Cancellations and amendments
- Any cancellations or amendments must be made directly with Ski Rider by phoning 1800 023 558.
- A service fee of $50 (inc GST) per person will be charged on all cancellations.
- Absolutely no refunds on any cancellation or date changes within six weeks of the arrival date.
- Refunds will not be made on any unused part of the booking.
- Any amendments to the booking are subject to availability.
Equipment hire cannot be pre booked or modified within 14 days of your arrival date.
Rooms are not serviced. Tea & coffee is replenished daily. Towels are replaced daily. Bins are emptied. A full room service is provided for stays of more than 7 days. Please note: basic toiletries are not supplied.
Note: Prices and services are subject to change at the proprietor’s absolute discretion.