Terms & Conditions
Booking & deposit
- If booking is more than eight weeks prior to arrival a deposit of 50% of accommodation and full payment of pre-booked equipment hire is required within fourteen days to secure the booking. If booking within eight weeks of the arrival date an immediate non-refundable deposit is required.
- The remaining balance is payable on arrival at Ski Rider (cash, EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard all accepted on arrival). No personal cheques.
- Any pre-booked hire must be paid in full. Once booked and paid, changes cannot be made.
- Valid Photo ID and the credit card used for the deposit must be presented at the time of check-in.
Cancellations and amendments
- Any cancellations or amendments must be made directly with Ski Rider by phoning 1800 023 558.
- A service fee of $50 (inc GST) per person will be charged on all cancellations and amendments.
- Absolutely no refunds on any cancellation or date changes within eight weeks of the arrival date.
- Refunds will not be made on any unused part of the booking.
- Any amendments to the booking are subject to availability.
- Any pre-booked hire must be paid in full. Once booked and paid, changes cannot be made to pre-booked hire. Hire cannot be pre-booked within 7 days of arrival.
Rooms are not serviced. Tea & coffee is replenished daily. Towels are replaced daily. Bins are emptied. A full room service is provided for stays of more than 7 days. Please note: basic toiletries are not supplied.
Note: Prices and services are subject to change at the proprietor’s absolute discretion.